How to Join
membership is dual and simultaneous with CMAA National and the Carolinas
Chapter (the chapter in whose boundaries your club falls).
See all that a CMAA membership can afford you.
To apply for membership:
- As of September 1, 2022, CMAA is taking online membership applications for the 2023 membership year. New member National CMAA dues are $500 and Carolinas Chapter dues are $395. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- CMAA new member dues will be reduced by 50% as of April 1 to reflect half year dues. Your Carolinas Chapter dues will be $197.50 and your CMAA new member dues will be $250 for the remainder of the year.
Carolinas Chapter Dues
Current Professional Member Renewal Dues (effective November 1, 2022 - October 31, 2023)
- 1st - Member from club: $575
- 2nd - Member from same club: $515
- 3rd - Member from same club: $430
- 4th - Member from same club: $350
- 5th or more - Member from same club: $240
Alumnus Members - $275
Retired Members - $65
Non-Resident Members - $75
*Associate Members - $185
*Associate Membership is offered only to Professional members who have left the club management field, or those who are no longer eligible for Continuation status and are unemployed. One cannot join CMAA as an Associate member.
CMAA National Dues
The Annual Membership dues structure for 2023 is listed below (effective September 1, 2022 - October 31, 2023):
- 1st Year - $500
- 2nd Year - $650
- 3rd Year - Prevailing Dues Rate
A Note from CMAA National:
The Association has a step membership where the new/rejoining member dues rate is $500 ($250 if you join between April 1 and August 31), the second year dues rate will be $650 and the third year will be the prevailing dues rate. This is a national new member dues structure; as always, chapter dues rates and fees remain at the discretion of each chapter.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Angie Dew, Member Services Manager.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member to the Carolinas Chapter!