TWENTY-FIVE CLUB MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS ACHIEVE CERTIFIED CLUB MANAGER (CCM) DESIGNATION
Twenty-Five Club Management Professionals
Achieve Certified Club Manager (CCM) Designation
Alexandria, VA – The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is proud to announce that 25 club management professionals have attained the designation of Certified Club Manager. The CCM designation indicates that a club management professional has completed a rigorous course of study and training and shows a dedication to proficiency and expertise in club management.
The CCM designation was established in 1965 and since then has been the hallmark of professionalism in club management. It is a valuable, internationally recognized and widely-respected mark of a manager’s commitment to professional development and the club industry. In order to receive the CCM designation, one must invest time in specified education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management and maintain activity within their local chapter. After these conditions have been met, the individual must pass the CCM Exam. Attainment of the CCM title shows a long-term commitment to professional development and club management.
The following club managers successfully met all CCM requirements in April and May:
- Tiberius Adascalitei, CCM, The Heights Casino, Brooklyn, NY
- Jeffery Allbright, CCM, Dublin Country Club, Dublin, GA
- Richard Arnold, CCM, Rosedale Golf Club, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Brian Baldwin, CCM, Baltusrol Golf Club, Springfield, NJ
- William A. Bowden, CCM, Pelican Bay, Naples, FL
- Jeffrey Brown, CCM, Sanctuary Golf Club, Sanibel Island, FL
- Simon Carey, CCM, Rolling Rock Club, Ligonier, PA
- Wray Crippin, CCM, Green Tree Country Club, Midland, TX
- Joshua Gary, CCM, Baton Rouge Country Club, Baton Rouge, LA
- Margarita Gilo, CCM, Isleworth Golf & Country Club, Windermere, FL
- Jeremy Gregory, CCM, Berkeley Tennis Club, Berkeley, CA
- Luke Heinsohn, CCM, North Hills Club, Raleigh, NC
- Jay Johnson, CCM, Governors Club, Chapel Hill, NC
- Brad Justusson, CCM, West Shore Country Club, Camp Hill, PA
- David Ley, CCM, North Shore Golf Club, Menasha, WI
- Craig Lopes, CCM, The Moorings Yacht and CC, Vero Beach, FL
- Brett Palmer, CCM, Innis Arden Golf Club, Old Greenwich, CT
- Patrick Pardington, CCM, Oakland Hills CC, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Carolyn Rehman, CCM, Cosmos Club, Washington, DC
- Eric Sargent, CCM, Ladies’ Golf Club of Toronto, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
- Frederick Schultz, CCM, Oakdale Golf & Country Club, Oakdale, CA
- Jason Silbovitz, CCM, Bellevue Golf Club, Melrose, MA
- Jeff Spencer, CCM, Callawassie Island Club, Callawassie Island, SC
- Joshua L. Thomas, CCM, Green Island Country Club, Columbus, GA
- Phil Wheeler, CCM, Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club, Nichols Hills, OK
The Club Managers Association of America would like to extend sincere congratulations to these newly certified professionals and encourage them to continue their professional development in the future. For more information on the CCM designation and requirements, please visit www.cmaa.org/Certification.aspx.
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is the largest professional association for managers of membership clubs with 6,700 members throughout the US and internationally. Our managers operate more than 2,500 country, golf, athletic, city, faculty, military, town and yacht clubs. The objectives of the association are to promote relationships between club management professionals and other similar professions; to encourage the education and advancement of members; and to provide the resources needed for club managers to operate efficiently and successfully. CMAA is headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with 44 professional chapters and more than 45 student chapters and colonies. Learn more at www.cmaa.org.