Carolinas Chapter members and club staff are invited to attend the USGA Regional Conference on Tuesday, March 26 at Carmel Country Club in Charlotte, NC.
• “Maintenance Up The Middle” with Chris Hartwiger, Senior Agronomist, USGA
• “Accurate Disease Diagnosis: From Sample Preparation to Submission” with Dr. Jimmy Kerns, Associate Professor, North Carolina State University
• “Water Management Plan: Does My Golf Course Need One?” with Dr. Dara Park, Assistant Professor, Clemson University
• “Golfers Don’t Call Then Bermudagrass Putting Greens: Things I Learned in Making the Transition From Bentgrass to Bermudagrass” with Brian Powell, Superintendent, Old Chatham Golf Club
• “The USGA Test Center: Where Golf Meets Rocket Science” with John Spitzer, Technical Director, USGA
• “365 Days With the USGA Tru Firm: What I Learned and What I Want to Know” with Chris Hartwiger, Senior Agronomist, USGA
• “Plant Disease Activators: The Next Step in Disease Control?” with Dr. Bruce Martin, Professor, Clemson University
• “Removing Bermudagrass From Creeping Bentgrass: Is There Hope on the Horizon?” with Dr. Gerald Henry, Associate Professor, University of Georgia
• “Uncovering the Past to Find Our Future – The Renovation of Pinehurst Course #2 and How it Impacted Irrigation” with Bob Farren, Director of Golf Course Maintenance & Grounds, Pinehurst Country Club
• Carolinas Golf Associations Updates from the Carolinas Golf Association, Carolinas Golf Course Superintendents Association, United States Golf Association and your very own Carolinas Chapter CMAA
(Attendees can earn up to 5.5 Allied Association Education Credits.)
Click here for the Conference brochure, and here for the Monday, March 25 golf outing brochure.